- Before bringing your item(s) to our showroom, first send photos with your idea as to the selling price you feel is reasonable. We retain the right to reject any item that does not appear to fit our basic consignment format, and to establish the actual asking price, providing you agree with our pricing assessment. You can forward photos to the following: Larry@1-2Another.com
- We split the received selling price 50%-50%. Settlements occur on the 1st day of each month. We will mail you a check if your item sells, generally by the 10th day of each month.
- If your item does not sell within 60 days, we will ask you to (1) lower the selling price by a minimum of 20%, (2) allow us to place your item in one of our online Estate Sales-Bid auctions, or (3) ask you to pick up the item. If you elect to pick up your item rather than lowering the price or electing to place your item in one of our online auctions, then failure to pick up the item within 15 days of our request to remove the item will result in forfeiture of your item to 1-2 Another.
- It is the consigner’s responsibility for bringing all items to our showroom Tuesday thru Saturday, 11 am to 5 pm. Please give us advance notice before coming.
- If an item needs cleaning/repair, we pass through our cost of doing so, giving you advance notice to see if you want the repairs to be made, or if you would rather pick up the item. Please remember that most buyers will reject items that contain evidence of pets or tobacco usage in the home.
- We will provide ongoing security of consigned items; however, there is no guarantee that theft will not occur. And, items consigned are not covered on the 1-2 Another property insurance in the event of flood, water damage, theft, windstorm, etc.